A custom design build in The Timbers, this secluded Colorado hideaway was placed on the lot to maximize the views—from Pike’s Peak to Long’s Peak and Sleeping Indian. Secluded and private, the home was designed as a retreat, but also for entertaining and family gatherings.
- Travertine tile
- Custom knotty alder trim and flooring
- Extensive interior stone walls and marble columns
- Luxe slab granite countertops in kitchen
- Gorgeous cherry wood cabinetry in custom chef’s kitchen
- Cast stone fireplaces
- Custom cherry wood millwork
- Interior stone detail
- 4-car garage with expansive finished workshop and epoxy floor
- Large entertaining patio with fire pit
- Study with knotty alder trim and 21-foot ceilings
- Expansive laundry room with island
- Fully finished basement with bar, mother-in-law quarters, workout room
- Custom wine room and cellar
- Walk-in master closet with refined finishes and trim
- Hearth room with custom fireplace and iron and beam detail
- Sweeping staircase with intricate iron railing
- Dining Room with intricate recessed ceiling
Your Custom Masterpiece.
Our boutique, hands-on approach ensures that every detail is met with the highest level of artistry and craftsmanship.