This magnificent mountain retreat was designed with family in mind. Each person was stylistically represented in the home’s decor and function, and every element included in the design was thoughtfully chosen with consideration to the family lifestyle.
This home was built with a classic Timber Ridge touch, and includes an open floor plan and a large outdoor living space complete with a massive deck. However, the design was approached with a modern edge, and the exterior reflects the family’s contemporary style with sleek lines, industrial materials, and horizontal metal railings. The same contemporary touch was mirrored in the interior as well, which is adorned with exposed metal beams over the huge family-style kitchen.
The clients wanted a space where they could entertain and enjoy the gorgeous Colorado outdoors, particularly in the summer when they can take a dip in their outdoor pool, accessible through the walkout basement. And, of course, no home is complete without the classic “Man Cave” to provide the man of the house the ultimate getaway, just above the garage.
- Stone and wood exterior finishes
- Horizontal metal railings adorn the deck and create a modern look
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Custom exposed metal beams
- Finished walkout basement includes a locker room for all pool attendees
- Beautiful Colorado landscape can be enjoyed from the large outdoor patio
- Large, tall garage, allowing space for 4 vehicles and plenty of storage
- Mountain views from multiple living spaces
Your Custom Masterpiece.
Our boutique, hands-on approach ensures that every detail is met with the highest level of artistry and craftsmanship.