This Colorado custom home was built for welcoming and entertaining friends and family from near and far. Every inch was planned for intimate family gatherings and cozy nights at home. The natural stone, warm tones, and subtle room separation create warmth, while the artistic light fixtures, mosaic tiles, and copper range hood add eye-catching conversation starters and ambiance. The English-style pub is a fun and funky element that will only get better as it ages.
- Travertine tile
- Custom knotty alder trim and doors
- Walnut hardwood flooring
- Natural interior stone accents
- Leathered slab granite island and quartz countertops in the kitchen
- Gorgeous glazed cabinetry in custom chef’s kitchen
- Cast stone fireplace hearths and mantels
- Rustic barn wood accents
- Artistic light fixtures
- 4-car garage with finished workshop and epoxy floor
- Large entertaining patio on upper and lower level with fire pit
- Custom chef’s kitchen with a breakfast booth
- Open-living-concept dining room
- Main level serving station/bar with pass-thru window suited for accommodating guests
- Large decorative trusses in the great room with custom natural stone fireplace
- Custom built-in bed in the main floor guest room
- Fully finished basement including an authentic English pub, workout room with saunas and a custom wine cellar
- Sweeping circle staircase with intricate iron balusters and beam detail
- Elevator to access all levels
Your Custom Masterpiece.
Our boutique, hands-on approach ensures that every detail is met with the highest level of artistry and craftsmanship.