Glass Tile Adds Designer Touch In Custom Colorado Home
This 3-bed, 3-bath in Southeast Denver, is a classic Colorado Custom home. It begins with a grand stairway to the front door, which leads to a two-story great room complete with 20-foot ceilings and a soaring clerestory stone fireplace. Throughout the home are classic Timber Ridge design details like coffered ceilings, intricate crown molding, an expansive master bath, and offset plank floors. To complete the home, the rear patio was elevated 15 feet to capture the mountain views.
- Hickory offset plank floors in the kitchen
- Intricate crown molding in kitchen
- Granite kitchen island with overhang and 6cm edges
- Glass tile accents in master bath
- Expansive master bath with separate tub and walk-in shower
- Fireplace in master bath
- Arched windows throughout
- Coffered kitchen ceilings to maximize space
- Faux painted accents in coffered ceiling
Your Custom Masterpiece.
Our boutique, hands-on approach ensures that every detail is met with the highest level of artistry and craftsmanship.